Building Security and Safety Procedures
To assist you in safeguarding your possessions, we suggest that you take the precautions listed below:
- When there is no one in the office, do not leave the door unlocked, even for a short time.
- Handbags, coats, and other articles of value should not be left unguarded in an open area, even for a few minutes. Portable articles, when left on desks or in open drawers, are easy for the expert thief.
- Notify the Management Office (909) 796-0183 when loiterers are observed in Corporate Business Center. Report all peddlers and canvassers.
- Special care should be taken during the times best suited for pilferage and the 30 minutes just after opening, at lunch hours and before closing when there is a maximum movement of personnel and absence from work areas and office.
- Occasionally, examine wastebasket contents at the end of the day to see if any equipment of other valuables may have been secreted for removal later. Collusion is one of the easiest methods of theft.
- Serial numbers on all items, which have them, should be recorded to aid police in recovering property in the event of loss or theft.